Problem with reserve team as sattelite club

Hello,

I'm manager of Valladolid. The reserve team, "Valladolid B", also happens to be a sattellite club. The problem with this is that none of my (registered) first team players are allowed to play for the reserve team.. so when players are lacking match fitness, there's not much I can do about it.. very annoying :mad:

Hello,

I'm manager of Valladolid. The reserve team, "Valladolid B", also happens to be a sattellite club. The problem with this is that none of my (registered) first team players are allowed to play for the reserve team.. so when players are lacking match fitness, there's not much I can do about it.. very annoying :mad:

How you doing with Valladolid? - I thought they were a great little team.

Anyway - yes, it's a pain in the backside. I arranged a reserve friendly every now and then, otherwise injured players just have to be brought back slowly.

The spanish teams aren't really reserve teams but satellites as you said, you treat them as an affiliated club, they have their own manager and you can only move players between transfer windows.

this is the reason i hate playin in the spanish league , horrible setup

How you doing with Valladolid? - I thought they were a great little team.

Anyway - yes, it's a pain in the backside. I arranged a reserve friendly every now and then, otherwise injured players just have to be brought back slowly.

huh?.. how do you arrange a reserve friendly??.. I can't even do this because it's sattellite club and it's managed by some idiotic manager, who contracts lousy players all the time which i then have to fire again.. funny thing is, the supporters get angry about me doing this.

huh?.. how do you arrange a reserve friendly??.. I can't even do this because it's sattellite club and it's managed by some idiotic manager, who contracts lousy players all the time which i then have to fire again.. funny thing is, the supporters get angry about me doing this.

I assume he means that he arranges friendlies for the first team and then uses backup players.

Archived