2 Sports Interactive folders?

Yes i have two folders as well.

I'm guessing it has to do with windows login accounts. I've got one SI folder in My documents and another folder in Public documents.

I take you have Windows 7? If so when you click that little folder button on bottom of the screen you don't open a normal folder. You open Windows Explorer.

I have two folders in mine as well, and I am also using W7.

One of them though, if you look, has more stuff in it (well, mine did!).

That is the one you use.

Although, if you try deleting the other one, it still keeps coming back :p Annoying little thing!

Ya, same here. I have 2 fm 2010 folders on my desktop at home but on my laptop it's only 1 like it's supposed to be. Both using windows 7 home. I even deleted 1 folder on my desktop and after a reboot and a game launch it was back in there. lol

It is to do with the way W7 folders work rather than the game itself. My Documents works as a documents library, so contains all the documents from more than one location. If you look at the top you can change it so it no longer contains files from the other place (I can't remember what it is, shared documents I think).

It is to do with the way W7 folders work rather than the game itself. My Documents works as a documents library, so contains all the documents from more than one location. If you look at the top you can change it so it no longer contains files from the other place (I can't remember what it is, shared documents I think).

Exaxtly, i had the same problem, there was a si folder in my user account and the public account. Deleting one of the folders doesn't work as it will just reappear. Instead try the following.

On the top of the screen at my documents it says: 'contains files from 2 locations'. Click on that and remove one of the locations. I removed the public one as it was useless anyway. Just make sure you know in which of the two your saved game is located. After this you should be left with only one si folder in my documents.

Exaxtly, i had the same problem, there was a si folder in my user account and the public account. Deleting one of the folders doesn't work as it will just reappear. Instead try the following.

On the top of the screen at my documents it says: 'contains files from 2 locations'. Click on that and remove one of the locations. I removed the public one as it was useless anyway. Just make sure you know in which of the two your saved game is located. After this you should be left with only one si folder in my documents.

Dezeman - U da man! ...Thanks bro. The public one is gone now. Cheers!

Archived