hey please guys help!

Hello guys. So i just bought today the Football Manager 2010. But im struggling a lot. Can i ask a couple questions please? When i install the game via steam i dont know where the folder is. I already downloaded supplements to the game as facepack, logos etc. So how do i apply those extras to the game?

And last but not the least, why do when i click on join network game, i dont see any servers online to play?

Im sorry for my ignorancy but please be kind and help (:

Ok, thanks for your time

Football Manager is located in the following place:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common

You will also have a folder named Sports Interactive in Documents:

That's where you'll put facepacks etc when you download them. Use this guide to install them.

I don't really know about the network side of the game. You're best off going here if you want a network game. Just read the introduction and stickied threads first.

great, i cant even play football manager now. i click on it, it appears steam saying: preparing to iniciate football manager 2010, then disapears and then appears again and it doesnt open.

please guys i already installed and uninstalled fm 10 for like 5 times, plzzzz help

ok guys, i can play now and i have the thingsd i wanted added to game. i just need to know why when i click on join network game no servers appear... please, and what can i do to play with other players? ok, ty!

Like I said earlier, you want to go to the applicable forum:

I don't really know about the network side of the game. You're best off going here if you want a network game. Just read the introduction and stickied threads first.

Archived