Crowd size and 3D stadiums

I'm probably being incredibly picky here, but does it matter that the crowd on the 3D pitch display does not equal the crowd reported at the game?

I just played a Norwegian Second Division match and the reported crowd was 106 but I actually counted the fans in a section of the main stand and they alone were 50+ in number. There were at least 6 similar sections of the ground and that adds up to at least 300.

Again I am being very picky but I'd like to see the fans in the crowd more closely equal the reported number in attendance. Now it's probably not possible to have 70,000 fans at Old Trafford, I suspect, but then I wouldn't count them. Still you wouldn't notice a few dozen out there either.

Following on from this, I often wonder what decides the stadium that the game creates? I've had a look at KFUM Oslo's (that's me) stadium on Google Earth and it's a small plastic pitch surrounded by netting. There ain't even a stand of any notable definition. So why does FM draw a large main stand with 10+ rows?

I'd just like to see a small, compact stadium and the real 106 fans who turn up. Maybe it's not highest on the list of priorities for FM, but I really would. It would just get across the level of football I'm playing at. Then, as I progress, I'll see bigger stadiums and more fans. I'll see progress.

I won't even go down the road of my plastic pitch getting muddy in the middle. It's probably more deserving of attention.

I love this game. I'm not picking holes in it. I guess I like perfection.

Any thoughts?

Archived