Exceeds the recommeneded limit

Hi guys,

Everytime I go to start a new game the game tells me that I am exeeding the recommended limit of players even when I select a small database (see screenshot below), I don't think it's a problem with the number of the leagues I'm running as I was able to run more leagues perviously without this problem.

screenshot *clicky*.

Haven't edited the game in anyway - and freshly installed it last night, any help appreciated.

Tbh, I play with over 100,000 players, got that message, but it's liveable for me

End of the day, it's about preference and how slow you don't mind the game processing

If your selection runs fine for you, feel free to ignore the recommendation :)

Hi guys,

Everytime I go to start a new game the game tells me that I am exeeding the recommended limit of players even when I select a small database (see screenshot below), I don't think it's a problem with the number of the leagues I'm running as I was able to run more leagues perviously without this problem.

screenshot *clicky*.

Haven't edited the game in anyway - and freshly installed it last night, any help appreciated.

What is the specifications of your PC? Your recommendation is quite low! My recommendation is 125,000 players!

Anything is possible

But then, it's simply a recommendation, nothing more

We all have our own preferred speeds, I play with over 100,000 players, 50,000 staff and 30,000 teams

I have practically every league active while keeping about 30% of those on basic detail, and keeping top leagues and continental competitions on full detail

And the star shows half a star, with it being over this recommendation... but it still isn't too slow for me, though it's my preference, as others would find it slow

Takes me about 2/3 days game time to complete a season

But then since I'm multi-tasking (ie, I play while working at the sametime), it's ideal

Anything is possible

But then, it's simply a recommendation, nothing more

We all have our own preferred speeds, I play with over 100,000 players, 50,000 staff and 30,000 teams

I have practically every league active while keeping about 30% of those on basic detail, and keeping top leagues and continental competitions on full detail

And the star shows half a star, with it being over this recommendation... but it still isn't too slow for me, though it's my preference, as others would find it slow

Takes me about 2/3 days game time to complete a season

But then since I'm multi-tasking (ie, I play while working at the sametime), it's ideal

What is the specifications of your PC?

yeah id just ignore it, its just how you want to play, i like getting seriously into my game so i load up all of the main leagues and a few outside of Europe its much more interesting, runs quite slow on my laptop, but i enjoy it!

Archived