Scour Reports

How come when i go to the scout section and i click on reports.. i dont see any reports despite thereshowing 100 reports.. some times it may say something like 50 and when i click on their report i only see 5 players

any help would be nice

cheers

How come when i go to the scout section and i click on reports.. i dont see any reports despite thereshowing 100 reports.. some times it may say something like 50 and when i click on their report i only see 5 players

any help would be nice

cheers

Sounds like you have a filter enabled. If you select the scout assignment before you click reports you should see all players scouted.

I can only think you have removed some scout reports for some players. My scout screen states scout reports for 83 players but when I click on reports there are only about 10. I wasn't interested int he other 70 odd so I removed their scout reports, and hence they are removed from the list.

Also make sure you are clicking on the right report button. If your scout has been to more than one country he'll have more than one button. In old scouting expeditions I think the reports will get removed automatically from his screen. Make sure you keep checking your scouts.

Archived