• Championship
    • League 1
    • League 2
    • BSP
    • BSS/BSN
    • Regional Division
    • Unemployed, Unproven rep
    • Unemployed, higher rep

I start lower league BSS usually with Sunday League REP.

I like to take teams up to the Premiership and after I've done that I resign and start all over from the BSS again with another team.

i always play as man.utd to get used to the new fm game. Once i get used to it i either go unemployed with good reputation or my two other favourite teams ipswich town and notts county. I started a new unemployed game and Roy Keane got sacked almost instantly so i got offered the ipswich job which i took without hesitation :D

I normally start in the Championship more often than not, sometimes i start in the lower leagues.

I don't normally start in the Premier League, if i do it's usually when i play in online games.

Although i have started a couple of games in the Premier on FM10, as Burnley are in the Premier League. :)

Guest markyosullivan

I usually start unemployed as sunday league footballer and then start applying for all the vacant jobs. And if I get rejected for all of them, I load the game back to the very start of the season and pick which one which interests me most which 9 times out of 10 isn't a top division team.

Archived