Would this really happen???

I'm in my second season with spurs and top of the league by 9 points and also in the Champions league first knockout round against bayern when all of a sudden i get a message sayin my CAPTAIN Luka Modric who i made captain soon as i took charge feels he has achieved all he can at the club!!!!!

This is all after Man Utd declared there interest in him and i issued an hands off warning but there not even in the Champions League and are down in 8th in the PL and finished last season 5 places lower than me.

Just hoping this doesn't effect team morale and chuck away the massive lead i have in the PL

Spurs top of the league?

Nah that wouldn't really happen...

I kid, I kid.

But I have had these sorts of things before... All I did though was tell them I want them to stay at the club to reach their ambitions and they backed down their requests to leave... Or I just offered a new improved contract

i have the same problem, i have a 24yo full back who has barely established a first team place, we are reigning PL champs and i champs league....what does he think he's guna achieve anywhere else?

Archived