How much do you earn

Whats your highest and lowest wage

started on £62,000 ay Arsenal

after 22 seasons im on £185,000 Per Week at same club

Currently the highest paind manager

Have being trying to push them to £200, 000 for a few years now but they aint moving

I'm started unemployed, took over valladolid, then got offered job at Blackburn Rovers but am not sure what I earn lol I always go for the least amount there is because

1) You get more money for other stuff (ex. players)

2) The wage is just a cosmetic thing as it doesn't do you any good unless your trying to break a record. What's the record for the highest wage? Or is there a limit?

I'm started unemployed, took over valladolid, then got offered job at Blackburn Rovers but am not sure what I earn lol I always go for the least amount there is because

1) You get more money for other stuff (ex. players)

2) The wage is just a cosmetic thing as it doesn't do you any good unless your trying to break a record. What's the record for the highest wage? Or is there a limit?

Wage isn't entirely cosmetic, if your on a long contract with a high wage your board will be more reluctant to sack you for poor performances then if you are on a low wage with little time left on your contract.

Whats your highest and lowest wage

started on £62,000 ay Arsenal

after 22 seasons im on £185,000 Per Week at same club

Currently the highest paind manager

Have being trying to push them to £200, 000 for a few years now but they aint moving

I am on £130k at Arsenal in the second season :p

I was on £350,000 a week at Newcastle when I left in 2026, it was after winning 6 trables in a row with 5 CLS though, I reckon I earned it.

waht the hell

In 22 years..Ive won the Champions league 14 times... ive wont the EPL every season 18 times , the FA cup 12 times, the super cup 11 times, the club world championship 11 times and the league cup 6 times.. gone 64 EPL games unbeaten.. Even have a damn 80 000 seat stadium Named after me...

I know arsenal is stingy in real life but i didnt think they would be the same in FM :D

£275,000, signed at the start of my most recent season, after 4 seasons of complete domination. I would have put it lower, but they wouldn't let me, and frankly, we've got so much money that it doesn't actually matter, I could be paid twice that much and it'd hardly dent my budget. The budget is 2.1 mil per week and we're on 1.4, so it's cool.

I'd rather get paid a tenner and have a new stadium built though. My contract, if I'm right in my calculations, is close to 60 million quid over 4 years, I mean, that's probably the price of a stand in a new ground, surely. I guess my balance, 467 million quid isn't enough for what the board has in mind.

I was on £350,000 a week at Newcastle when I left in 2026, it was after winning 6 trables in a row with 5 CLS though, I reckon I earned it.

Wow, that's huge :eek:

I'm in 2051 and I'm only on £275k p/w and I've pushed for a raise every time. Have you got a tycoon owner?

I earned £325 a week in my first season as Auckland City manager, then they offered me a new contract which took my pay to £475 a week. I left to go to Wellington Phoenix and now earn £1,600 a week with career earnings of 94k not long until I make my guy a millionaire.

im on a pitiful £115k per week just into 2018/19 season, i never ask for more money when signing a contract assuming it would effect the wage budget i would have for players??? might start asking for more money now though.

Just checked Manual Pellegrini who is still at Real Madrid and he is on £400k per week

Archived