8.00 rating and above

anyone got a player that plays at an 8 rating every season

my best rating usually come from my stikers and Advanced play makers and sometimes full backs who can play at 7.5 per season.. but for some reason my world class Ball wining mid feilders averages 7 per season.. Any one know settings to improve ball winning midfeilder.. this was even when i had my invincibles (64 premiership games unbeaten with Arsenal)

on the other hand i see world class players in other teams who play at 7.8 to 8.3.. even very average players (Some really poor) first team players Playing at 7.5 or 7.8 pers season in teams like real madrid

Saying that if i do meet these teams i usually beat them

I'm guessing you haven't got the Spanish league on full detail, right? Seems players tend to get slightly higher ratings in the some of the low-detail leagues.

8s and overs only seem to go to players who score, assist or make a LOT of passes (and sometimes full-backs who do none of those things for reasons which I haven't really worked out!), which is why your strikers and playmakers will generally be high in the ratings whereas your ball-winners won't.

I think it's just a minor annoyance with the ratings system, but I wouldn't stress about it. If your ball-winner's doing his job and you're winning games, then who cares? :)

I'm guessing you haven't got the Spanish league on full detail, right? Seems players tend to get slightly higher ratings in the some of the low-detail leagues.

8s and overs only seem to go to players who score, assist or make a LOT of passes (and sometimes full-backs who do none of those things for reasons which I haven't really worked out!), which is why your strikers and playmakers will generally be high in the ratings whereas your ball-winners won't.

I think it's just a minor annoyance with the ratings system, but I wouldn't stress about it. If your ball-winner's doing his job and you're winning games, then who cares? :)

true about your last comment

I have got the spanish on full though

also have brazilian, France and italian leagues running

For non assisting and non scoring players an av. rating of 7 is just fine imo.

Yeah I agree with this and the others especially in relation to the ball winning midfelder. I've had De Rossi for 6 seasons and averages around the 7 mark - but hes still immense and does the job that sometimes gets overlooked but is still very effective. Same with one of my CB's he averages around 7 where my other CB averages around 7.8 - this is becasue he scores lots of golas from corners and therfore over inflates his over contribution.

One of my strikers, over the past 4 and a half seasons, has these ratings. 8.31, 8.31, 8.23, 7.96, 8.47. Scored over a goal a game in my first 3 seasons, dipped a bit last season, and this season, he's not quite at the same goalscoring level, but he's got 40 assists in 40 games, playing as an Attacking Complete Forward.

I think I love him.

Archived