Help! - All players are missing?

Hello, i was trying to install a few things so i could see players PA.. i installed Ingame Hidden Attributes, however did not work..

Then i tried installing FM Assistant, however that didnt work either.. but went back to game and realised a few funny numbers next to leuge position etc..

AND THEN, I REALISED ALL THE PLAYERS WERE MISSING OF EACH TEAM!

also.. when i search for players this messege occurs; 'array acess out of bounds'

There are screenshots at this link;

<link removed - just in case>

I have reloaded the game.... so i am desperate for any help.. please as i cannot continue with the game otherwise.

Don't click the link.

Unless you want a virus of course, some of you are sick like that.

What?... its only a link to another FM fan site forum. However someone there told me to post this thread here. so i did. If you explain to me how to upload the photos directly to this thread then i will.

I just wasnt sure how to, thats why i have given a link.

But, if you do not trust thid link, please could you help me? as i cannot continue with the game otherwise? ALL MY PLAYERS ARE MISSING!

What?... its only a link to another FM fan site forum. However someone there told me to post this thread here. so i did. If you explain to me how to upload the photos directly to this thread then i will.

But, if you do not trust thid link, please could you help me? as i cannot continue with the game otherwise? ALL MY PLAYERS ARE MISSING!

That website is full of viruses.

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

If you've messed around with a 3rd party 'cheat' application and its broken your game then really its tough, you are going to have to uninstall FM and reinstall again. Sucks but thats what you get for needing to know PA's which are a hidden attribute, the key word there being hidden.

If you've messed around with a 3rd party 'cheat' application and its broken your game then really its tough, you are going to have to uninstall FM and reinstall again. Sucks but thats what you get for needing to know PA's which are a hidden attribute, the key word there being hidden.

Yes, but there must be another alternitive! I am in my 4th season with Blackburn without cheats, it was up until now, i wanted a little help getting young stars. In the future i wont.

But, for example could someone please tell me what there SI folder contains please?

Your best bet is to make sure you have a working save of your game on standby and reinstall the game without the add ons you installed. Reinstalling FM won't delete your saves as long as you tell it not to. You can always copy the saves and put them in a safe location, then delete everything FM and replace the saves if need be.

If you installed through Steam you will have to go in to Steam and delete local content for FM10.

Failing this you may just have corrupted a save and will have to go back to a previous save. I hope you've been using the rolling auto save option. BUt try the reinstall first. That will get rid of the add ons.

Despite people's inability to make a comment without being sarcastic and vitriolic, there is a lesson to be learnt about add ons that open up areas of the game. In game editors can mess things up which is why SI don't recommend them. Use your scouts, mate.

I hope you sort it out. Go an reinstall and cross your fingers.

Oh, and I see no problem with the FMScout website. AVG reports it as safe and my computer's not blown up yet. Get banned from there, did you Ellisio? ;)

WOW! that suprised me! i changed my skin from 'FM 10' to 'FM 10 Dark', and it fixed it! Hopefully there are no other problems!

THANKS VERY MUCH!

Oh, you fixed it while I was typing. I'd remove the offending add on anyway if I were you. They can only cause problems. I'd not worry about facepacks and skins, but these other things are different.

Same here mate, be careful if you do go on it, seems to be random when it "gets" you lol

Are you sure it was the site that 'got you', and not one of the links or downloads? You could have clicked on an advert for a site or downloaded a troublesome file.

Ok, sites should guard against that, but that's another matter.

Archived