Will I be allowed to play in league 2 next year?

Hey,

I'm currently Dulwich Hamlet, second season in the Conference National. Ten games in and I'm top by four points. Now my worry is firstly I don't own the ground we play on, which is owned by Fisher Ath! and secondly the capacity 3000 has only 500 seats!

Will this be a problem if I get promoted to the football league?

Right well I'm not going to lie.........I cheated a little, but don't judge me until I've explained.

I had to go into the editor to put Dulwich into the conference south at the expense of Weymouth. I changed the reputation up to 1500 from 750 which was in the midddle, highest being 2000 and lowest 1250 in the league. Anyways I noticed the sugar daddy option so I ticked the box to increase starting costs. I was given quite a lot of money to spend so I've been able to build a strong team (mainly from buying in Ireland and Scotland) capable of getting me into the football league but I haven't changed any of the facilities or team so I had to start by selling or releasing the deadwood and bringing in my own players whilst trying to upgrade my facilities.

And this is as far as I've come.

Archived