Motivation

Has anyone had this problem, to amazing strikers that compete for top goalscorer at the club but then one gets injured the other doesn't score.

It happened to me once at milan when david villa and dzeko finished on 28 and 27 respectively in the league then the next season they both had 10 by october when villa got injured for 2 months and dzeko just dried up and didn't score until he returned, now its happening in my current game which confuses me a bit more cos i now play with 3 out and out strikers and one of last seasons top scorers is out for 2 months and the other doesn't want to score

does he need the other there to motivate himself to score

Maybe the other player is helping create the chances for the striker. If you replace him with a lower quality striker, he may not be helping the team create chances.

Who is your backup striker?

well i'm playing with the legend database and the original two goalscorers were matthias sindelar and johan cruijff, cruijff got injured and sindelar won't score but i replaced cruijff with wim kieft who is my top goalscorer now and piet kiezer gets a couple in every now and again but sindelar get one every other month

Archived