Sun Tans!!!

... or maybe if they've been to Spain they could be wearing one of those straw hats and carrying a donkey, or from France wearing a beret with a string of onions around their neck!

I agree it's cosmetic. I never stated that it was going to make a massive improvement to the game. However, regen faces should develop and progress with the game - ie) regen haircuts already change, their expressions change with their morale and they age. Why shouldn't skin tone change if they've been in Brazil for 6 months?

I think this is fantastic.

If he went to Thailand for a while, his determination should drop due to the spicy foods.

Do players who have food poisoning (possible due to excessive spicy foods) lose weight? Maybe this could be implemented?

Since a lot of people still cant get 3D it would be a pointless feature imo that would just take up valuble memory space that could be used in other areas for example improving features like the press conferences.

Why stop there?!

Regens can get tattoos, show any 'facial injuries' they pick up and if they personality is 'artistic'.. have one ear?

... Im just saying!

No don't close this thread. Lets make it the official ridiculous suggestions of things to be implemented into FM11 thread.

My suggestion: Having to defend your captain in press conferences after he has just slept with his best mate's wife/gf. Would bring an increased challenged to the media side of the game.

It's quite obvious some people have 0% humor.

But thanks to the people who contributed to this thread with their whining.

Speaking of crybabies, maybe on FM11 if a player keeps complaining about playing time or team harmony, his picture should change to a crying baby.

Unbelievable.

It was only a semi-serious suggestion about changing staff skin tones to resemble the area they're scouting or managing.

I am aware it's fairly pointless / not likely to improve the game in any way / very highly unlikely to get implemented.

However, regen faces should develop with future versions of the game. Someone above mentioned moustaches. I'm only in season 3, but it would be interesting to know if players do develop facial hair. If not, why not?

I am fully aware that other much more important areas of the game need developing first - scouting, training etc... However, as someone who thinks facegen pics are one of the best things added to the game I'd love to see them enhanced.

Facial hair is an interesting one there.

Young regens could grow that amazing bumfluff that all kids try to grow until they realise it looks daft and then don't have any facial hair for a number of years until they can grow it properly.

Facial hair is an interesting one there.

Young regens could grow that amazing bumfluff that all kids try to grow until they realise it looks daft and then don't have any facial hair for a number of years until they can grow it properly.

I'm nearly 23 and I'm still going through that phase.

Archived