10.3 lowered transfer bid's frequency ?

i noticed a bit lowered transfer bids from CPU to me and other clubs

so it is 2015 and for example -

witsel is still at standard, veloso at sporting, kramaric at dinamo, sanchez at udinese

or real madrid bought in this 5 years eljero elia (of larger acquisitons)

manchester only got g. rodriguez

and so on and so on

in real life it is so different with so many bids, players fluctating from one world class team to another.. in this FM like it is not so real

i mean

no one bids for my players.... that's not "it" when you dont feel the pressure when you are running small team and no one fight for your players

It was the same with 10.2. I got up to 2020 and most clubs still had the same players they started with apart from ones that just retired.

In 7 years the AI made 3 enquirys and 1 bid for any of my players. The bid was ridiculously low compared to how much the AI expect me to bid. It took me 10 years before I managed to sell one player. I would of refused too but the board accepted a deal that was no where near what I should have got for him.

I couldn't even give away some of my good players.

I never played patch 10.1. I didn't want to buy the game till the final patch came out but I got it as a gift for Christmas and it was already 10.2. Probably the same.

i noticed a bit lowered transfer bids from CPU to me and other clubs

so it is 2015 and for example -

witsel is still at standard, veloso at sporting, kramaric at dinamo, sanchez at udinese

or real madrid bought in this 5 years eljero elia (of larger acquisitons)

manchester only got g. rodriguez

and so on and so on

in real life it is so different with so many bids, players fluctating from one world class team to another.. in this FM like it is not so real

i mean

no one bids for my players.... that's not "it" when you dont feel the pressure when you are running small team and no one fight for your players

very different from me.. i get bids in all the time

even sold mamado sakho for £90 mill to real madrid

Archived