Patch 10.3.1 or 10.4?

There won't be another patch as far as I am aware. The polish will come with FM11.

you bet.

then in late october we will have to wait for 3 patches again until march next year with still some big bugs not fixed and then still someone like you will say "the polish will come with fm12".

you bet.

then in late october we will have to wait for 3 patches again until march next year with still some big bugs not fixed and then still someone like you will say "the polish will come with fm12".

Way to look on the bright side. If you're that fussed then keep playing FM10 until patch 3 of FM11 comes out.

'Someone like me' appreciates the effort that SI put into the game. I understand that bugs are an evil part and parcel of the business SI are in. I had one nasty one that annoyed me before patch 2 but they fixed it like they said they would.

you bet.

SI and Sega held a gun to your head and forced you to buy did they? Thought not.

On topic, its been stated many times that .3 was the last patch. FM11 it is then.

Way to look on the bright side. If you're that fussed then keep playing FM10 until patch 3 of FM11 comes out.

There are people who do that and play a version from March to March, they would save a few quid as well. It isn't for me though, I like to get stuck into a long term game on release day.

Archived