All OUT WAR !!! something greater then 'fierce rivals'

im with Sampdoria in 2010-11 season and i notice something about the 'rivals' part on the team info page.... Genoa is on the same par with Roma, Inter, Bologna, AC Milan and Torino. All being Fierce rivals......

But isn't that kind of devaluing the rivalry between Sampdoria & Genoa?

iv kept an eye on Sampdoria for many years. they have a magic about them (mainly down to the fact they have one of the coolest kits ever !!! and from 1987-94 they had one of the best & glossy teams in history).

So don't get me wrong they enjoy a win over Roma, Inter, AC Milan etc .... but the rivalry they have with Genoa is on another world !!! SHEER HATRED !!! like what Celtic/Rangers or Arsenal/Spurs or Boca/River have!!!!!

In fact just last week the Sampdoria, Genoa game was delayed 15min because both fans where knocking the crap out of each other !!!

so it would be nice to see an extra 'rivals level' in the game next year, for those special Rivalries !!!!!

I'm fairly sure that a number is given to the rivalry, rather than just the description, so it may appear in the same bracket but actually be higher. It might be worth having a look in the editor to see if I'm right though.

dont get me wrong. your right! Genoa is 100 and roma, inter is 70 and 80ish. but the build up & afters to a game against Roma is the same against Genoa! i drew away to roma and the fans loved it ....but then a few weeks later i won Genoa 3-1 and the fans pretty much gave the same reaction to drawing 1-1 to roma ... in real life that Genoa result would be the 'be all and end all' of any Samp fans season.. they would of been dancing in the streets!!!!

dont get me wrong. your right! Genoa is 100 and roma, inter is 70 and 80ish. but the build up & afters to a game against Roma is the same against Genoa! i drew away to roma and the fans loved it ....but then a few weeks later i won Genoa 3-1 and the fans pretty much gave the same reaction to drawing 1-1 to roma ... in real life that Genoa result would be the 'be all and end all' of any Samp fans season.. they would of been dancing in the streets!!!!

Ah, right, that makes sense. Yes, perhaps there should be a new set of media items for clubs with a rivalry rated at 100.

I kinda agree with filcom. I think there are some rivalries that can get ugly all the time. It would be cool if, like dafuge stated, if there were new media additions for team that hate each other as much as liverpool and man utd do.

Archived