Is this the best FM

Just bought this on the cheep in asda and Iv got to say this is 1000 times better then last years. Does any1 else agree, because it seems everything works fine.

Also sorry if this thread is useless but im just so HAPPY with the game :D

I think without a doubt it is the best FM ever. I have been so frustrated with FM2008 and FM2009, this one came as a great surprise to me. It is not perfect, but statswise it is the most realistic FM, the newgens are pretty much spot on for the first time ever, so is the player progression, how they improve and how fast they decline when they age (these are all very important for a long term game lover like myself), and above all, although far from being perfect the transfer AI has improved drastically in this version, which something I've been complaining about for more than 5-6 years now.

This is the first FM game that I trully enjoy playing since CM01/02. I know there are a lot of people that love FM2007, but personally I hate FM2007 as much as I hated all versions in the FM series, primarily because of the lack of AI in squad building. If the AI cannot provide any competition the game is no fun. FM2007 was far too easy, just like any other FM game. FM2010 is a lot better. AI still needs a lot of improvement, but this game is a huge step in the correct direction.

My only problem with FM2010 is the exploitable ME. Especially in set pieces. But there is an easy workaround: Just don't look for exploits that will give your team an unfair advantage :)

There are a lot of tactics in the tactics forum that will mean almost guaranteed success if you are interested. I hope the ME will further improve in the future so that it won't favor one formation over others.

Yes. It is. Better than 07 and 09. Although I really enjoyed some of the football I played on 9.1, the ME on 10.3 is much, much better.

Well done SI for the ME improvements from 09.

To be honest, it is not that difficult to fm10 to be better 09, because it is the worst FM ever, at least for me.

I wouldn't say a 1000 times better but it's a lot better than last years. But last years was the worst one I remember and this years is still a step backwards.

2007 and 2008 were far superior. This one has the worst transfer system in recent memory.

Archived