2D or 3D or old school commentry?

2D, 3D or Commenty Only  

121 members have voted

1. 1. 2D, 3D or Commenty Only

• Old school commentry only
    • 2D all the way
    • 3D Pitch for me!

3D all the way for me. Even though we are still in the early developements of the 3D pitch I think it is very good if you look past some of the glitches.

I will always remember the 'old school' commentry, and have fond memories of it, but couldn't go back.

I've actually used all three views in my save game.

2D - for looking at player positioning when designing my tactics

3D - for enjoying watching matches, especially big games

Commentary only - for speeding through games later on in my career

2D all the way for me, the simpler the better. With the 3D view, I just can't get past the little details, such as the way they move and kick the ball etc, doesn't look natural to me. Plus, it really annoys me when I see something wrong - like when a player has the wrong skin/hair colour, or passes with the wrong foot.

Also, I remember playing FIFA Manager 1997 (i think it was that anyway) and they had a 3D match view back then, and it wasn't totally different to the one we have now - and that was well over 10 years ago.

I do, however, think that it can only get better from here, and I'm sure that when the 3D gets better I'll make the switch and be very happy with it.

3D Main Stand.

Occasionally look at dots when analysing games from overhead, but can't believe I spent 6 years watching such a dull representation of the game.

Little regen Freddy Renard pulled off an awesome drag back to cut through two defenders last week, amazed at how poor that looked when studying my banks of four in 2D. Well, not poor, non existent.

I've actually used all three views in my save game.

2D - for looking at player positioning when designing my tactics

3D - for enjoying watching matches, especially big games

Commentary only - for speeding through games later on in my career

Thats exactly what I do.

Archived