[Ipod Touch] Signing player bug?

While playing as Leeds i've agreed contracts with 3 out of contract players (Michael Ball, Rohann Ricketts and Izzy Irekpen) but i can't confirm the transfer.

Is there any particular reason for this? Maximum squad capacity or something?

You should be able to sign more than one player at a time- I've been able to do it with no problems. There is a squad limit- are you receiving a message form your chairman telling you your squad is too big when trying to confirm all three signings at the same time?

All players were unattached, offered them contracts on the same day. All players agreed terms on the same day, and i was unable to confirm any of the transfers. Which then meant i couldnt continue the game and had to leave the app and restart.

I've experienced similar, both buying players, selling players and going to matches. I think it's an issues with pop ups not appearing. Saving and restarting the game fixes the issues however.

I've also noted the auto save doesn't always work, it's failed to load a couple of times for me.

I've experienced similar, both buying players, selling players and going to matches. I think it's an issues with pop ups not appearing. Saving and restarting the game fixes the issues however.

I've also noted the auto save doesn't always work, it's failed to load a couple of times for me.

I also believe it is the pop-ups. There are times when I have made two or three subs at once during a match and I won't be able to leave the screen (no confirmation pop-up). Luckily the games were 0-0 at the time.

Also, I have had a couple signings cancelled. I did not get a pop-up confirming the signing, so it gets automatically cancelled. This was not an issue of tap-taping on the screen too much or too quickly. I have been diligent about it since the first time but it has happened again. No big deal, I save often and use a couple of save slots.

• SI Staff

Sounds very beculiar - we'll try and reproduce this issue in house, any pointers you might be able to give us about anything usual you might be doing during play which might help us reproduce it?

Sounds very beculiar - we'll try and reproduce this issue in house, any pointers you might be able to give us about anything usual you might be doing during play which might help us reproduce it?

Point by point what I did with Leeds to get this bug to show up.

• Start new game, take over Leeds as manager.
  • 1st day - offer contracts to Michael Ball, Rohann Ricketts and Izzy Irekpen (all players are in the expired contract list on the player search)
  • All 3 players are accept their contracts on the same day, leaving me unable to confirm (as no pop up shows when pressing the confirm button)

Archived