tip for ass man

Hi all, after my massive FAIL moment, i have been wanting to post something useful. so here is just a quick tip for you guys that might not already know about the assistant manager .

when appointing an assistant manager, it is best to get one with high stats for determination adaptability and especially motivation. other stats like tactical or some other high attribute would be bonus as well.

If you tend to let the ass manager take care of your conferences, its best to get one with the 3 stats i reccommended.

The reason i say this is because Chelsea stole my assiss manager. i appointed a brazilian assistant manager with 20 for tactical stats, but he had low det. adapt. and motivation.

3 months on, i was wondering why i was losing and drawing and I got knocked out of the euro cup. before chelsea stole my coach, i was on a good run to challenge for title.

I looked at my players morale and for some reason, they ranged between poor and good. THey used to be high. so i checked out the ass man press conference, and he was saying all the wrong things which affected my team. i sacked him, and appointed a bloke with these 3 attributes. and now i am challenging back for 2nd spot with man city.,

Like i said, just an advice for those that maybe struggling for good morale or something.

thanks all

tactical is important if you want the assman to do the Opposition Instructions. I usually hit the Ask Assistant button, and then change what i want from there. There does seem to be a tendency for the assman to put hard tackling on practically everyone.

OMG, he can do the tactical opposition settings? i never knew there was a quick button for that. i usually just leave that untouched.

will check it out!!

I don't know if it has to be 15+, but certainly to give a decent amount of OI advice it does. Otherwise they just give a few suggestions for a few players, and usually fairly rubbish suggestions at that..

Edit - Actually I think it's a bit deeper than that. i.e it depends on the level of the league/opposition, the higher league/opposition, the higher TK needs to be to give advice..

Archived