Motivation issues within the team

Hey all, just wondered if anyone else has encountered this and knows why this may be. I'm playing a Barnet save and my team is leading coca-cola league 2 around the half way stage performing above expectation. Anyways during a game, I decided i'd look at my assistant's feedback (I practically never do this) to find that it said, 'some players in the squad, particularly X n Y are finding it hard to motivate themselves to play for you'. Now I find this odd considering the season we're having. The 2 players specifically mentioned are strikers scoring and playing regularly so why would they seem to not respect me much if the team is doing so well?

As a side note, it doesnt seem to affect the results/performances as far as i've noticed so i'm not overly fussed, just curious.

Depends on your reputation. I get this every time, in every save, no matter what the team or my reputation. I'm pretty sure it eventually goes away, if your keeping winning trophies, gaining promotion, or at least having your team perform well in cup competitions. Hope this helps.

Archived