new camara view

I think someone brought this up before and it would be something I would like, if possible, added to the game.

One of the arguments against it is that SI would have to make 3D models of each specific player like in Fifa or PES which would mean SI would have to pay extra to license the players' likenesses.

My reply was that they do not really need to go that far. They could just use the generic models that they use now just a little bit more detailed since we would be seeing at a much closer distance than we usually have.

All in all, I think its a good idea.....it would be cool if we could pace up and down the technical area :D

Also they should at least add a model of the managers on the touchline.....they got everyone else on there (players, refs, physios etc.)

If they do add a manager on the touchline it would be cool if they added an animation so that when you use the in game shouts, you could see the manager model on the sideline signaling to do whatever you want them to do.

I would just prefer a penalty shootout camera angle.

Generic model, no specific detail other than skin colour/hair colour, with just his number (and name?) on the back of the shirt.

I would just prefer a penalty shootout camera angle.

Generic model, no specific detail other than skin colour/hair colour, with just his number (and name?) on the back of the shirt.

This would be good but the animations need to be right.

In its current form it would be a disaster as goalies never dive the wrong way - their animation hasn't been nailed down for years now.

I've brought it up before too.

I was thinking more along the lines of a flatter view rather than being at an angle high above the players. Real managers don't get that view. So it would be interesting and give a bit of realism - for those that want that sort of play.

I've brought it up before too.

I was thinking more along the lines of a flatter view rather than being at an angle high above the players. Real managers don't get that view. So it would be interesting and give a bit of realism - for those that want that sort of play.

They do it they sit up in the stand which a lot do at least for the first half

• 1 year later...

Archived