Jack Wilshere for £0

I used a tactic with the Lurk exploit not long after the patch came out and i got bored with it after about 5 games.

I really didn't enjoy watching every corner, the ball passed to a player who is completley unmarked on the edge of the area with plenty of time to have a free shot on goal, especially if the player as a good long shot attribute.

Fair play to people if they enjoy playing the game that way, but for me it soaks all the fun from the game and makes it boring.

I'd find it very cheap to exploit this.... It's not quite as bad as exploiting the corner thing though

I'm intrigued, just how much of an exploit is this? What other examples are there, are we talking about getting a lot of high potential youngsters while they are still very young for peanuts or what?

Of course it's an exploit...

You're taking a quality player for free when it's obviously a mistake in the game

I'm not arguing about it being an exploit, I'm just curious as to what other examples there are of this. It came across to me like you had achieved similar results enquiring about players, hence why I directed my reply at you.

I'm not arguing about it being an exploit, I'm just curious as to what other examples there are of this. It came across to me like you had achieved similar results enquiring about players, hence why I directed my reply at you.

Oh sorry, took the message the wrong way.

No I haven't achieved similar results... It justs bugs me why anyone would want to take a player for free when it clearly is an error in the game.

Archived