Adding more leagues

I really like this version of fmh. However will we ever be able to add more leagues. I understand that it will never compare to the pc in terms of power but surely we could add just a couple more. I normally like to have Spanish, Italian and English leagues running. I suppose what I am asking is this something si will add, or is the iPhone not capable of running extra leagues

• SI Staff
I really like this version of fmh. However will we ever be able to add more leagues. I understand that it will never compare to the pc in terms of power but surely we could add just a couple more. I normally like to have Spanish, Italian and English leagues running. I suppose what I am asking is this something si will add, or is the iPhone not capable of running extra leagues

It might be possible in a future iteration but its unlikely to happen for a while, please bear with us - this is the first iPhone game I've undertaken and I'm still learning about the capabilities of the device (which tbh I'm very impressed with generally :D).

Archived