Oh how the mighty have fallen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlUoReScEnT aDoLeScEnT:

I have been waiting for that my whole life, manchester united reduced to nothingness i must say icon_razz.gif being a city fan may i ask .. where do man city lie? hopefully in the prem!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny you should ask.

I am currently managing Man City. After years of managing big clubs I decided to go for a challenge and I took over at Man City. When I took charge, they had been stuck in the Championship for 6 years. In my first year in charge, I won the Championship and got them up to the Premiership.

In my first season with them in the Premiership, I finished 7th.

I am currently in my second season with them and I am in 5th place halfway through the season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cuttooth:

I remember reading how someone played the game until 2100 where Man United managed to get relegated to the Conference North. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If only life could imitate art.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Viazon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cuttooth:

I remember reading how someone played the game until 2100 where Man United managed to get relegated to the Conference North. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If only life could imitate art. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might, just 92 years to wait. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Viazon:

If only life could imitate art. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might, just 92 years to wait. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Id wanna live to see it though!

Seriously, this is why I love my game. This is the secod tim Arseal have gotten relegated (they wet back up the first time), Chelsea have gotte relagated once and this is the first time Man U have, and it doesnt look they will be going back up.

In my game, many lower league teams have stepped up to the big time. Check out the list of past Premiership winners on my game.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Viazon/others/prem.jpg?t=1205312078

Now, would any of that happen nowadays?

Funny you should ask.

I am currently managing Man City. After years of managing big clubs I decided to go for a challenge and I took over at Man City. When I took charge, they had been stuck in the Championship for 6 years. In my first year in charge, I won the Championship and got them up to the Premiership.

In my first season with them in the Premiership, I finished 7th.

I am currently in my second season with them and I am in 5th place halfway through the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woop icon_smile.gif that rocks, and i'm guessing you don't have richards icon_frown.gif because my mate just took over at city aswell, he's in 2014 and their in the championship and still have richards as he loves the club and so luckily he's staying icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZlatanFollower:

icon_frown.gif

if this happens in real life i'll have to wait another 14 years before Liverpool win the prem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a bit optimistic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harryseaess:

Why did Man Utd have 10 points deducted? As you can see that if thye didn't have any points deducted then they would be 2nd (behind Arsenal because of goal difference.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably because of the stupid Glazers and their whopping debt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by champlodge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZlatanFollower:

icon_frown.gif

if this happens in real life i'll have to wait another 14 years before Liverpool win the prem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a bit optimistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harryseaess:

Why did Man Utd have 10 points deducted? As you can see that if thye didn't have any points deducted then they would be 2nd (behind Arsenal because of goal difference.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably for going into administration. Thats why teams usually get deducted points. Yes, Man U are that crap on my game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlUoReScEnT aDoLeScEnT:

Woop icon_smile.gif that rocks, and i'm guessing you don't have richards icon_frown.gif because my mate just took over at city aswell, he's in 2014 and their in the championship and still have richards as he loves the club and so luckily he's staying icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Richarfs is well and truly retired by now. But he was playing for Juventus when he retired., under my managment. I took over Juventus after managing Arsenal and he was already playing for them. Interesting note, Richards retired as the most capped English player inm history, with 199. Dont know why he didnt make it an even 200.

United always lose the plot on my games, it is 2014 and they have been mid table finishers for the last few years.

A few of their star players are upset as they want to go to a bigger club.

Looks like they don't have the cash to replace their ageing stars, or big players who get brought.

Chelsea got relegated to league one on mine (it did take them 'till about '67 though).

They reached the playoffs, but failed to bounce back immediately.

They still have a player there on £100k per week, who doesn't get many games (dunno why, he's amazing and seems to score whenever he plays).

They still fill three quarters of the stadium (although I'd imagine they don't charge so much for tickets any more).

Every team which started in the premiership has been relegated at least once.

It's a different story in the SPL, with Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs still to taste life outside the top flight. There have been some oddball winners though (can't remember off the top of my head who, I think Airdrie United, Clyde and Forfar, but I can't say for definate)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jack_man:

where are everton ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everton are currently 7th in the Premiership and have not been relegated in my game once.

They have won the odd FA and Carling Cup over the years, but apart from that, they still mainly occupy mid table, finish 4th once or twice.

The nice big debt that Man Utd are in.

Archived