What is your managers aim in fm10?

Managers aim  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Managers aim

• Start at the bottom and work my way up
    • Start at the top
    • Pick my fav club
    • Other

I am considering starting a couple new saves. One where I start unemployed, ne rep and work my way up to the top of hall of fame. The other I start with international rep and unemployed, only leaving if they don't improve on their previous position.

P.S Do you apply to higher jobs where you can or do you wait for a club to come to you?

Always start with Millwall. If not a successful save, I will try with either Welling (local team) but it's quite boring, or one of the top teams. As a last resort, I might start unemployed. Never start as a country, I don't actually know why tbh.

I started the game with my favorites Besiktas. After 5 seasons with Besiktas winning 2 Leagues+ 4 Cups, I decided to quit. Then joined QPR that is relegation candidate. After 4 seasons with them I am in Quarter Final in Euro Cup plus 2nd in League 4 points away from Arsenal with 1 game incomplete. Hopefully will win the Premier League and Euro Cup this season.

I play the demo with Man United, but when I get the game I always start with random teams. I've been getting tired of playing in the English leagues these few years though, so I have played as Betis and PSG and Wellington Phoenix so far.

Currently trying taking the worst league team in Scotland, Wishaw (ive edited the leagues by the way), from the 3rd div in Scotland to the very top. So far i ahve been promoted fromn div 3, won div 2 and have just won div 1. Might take me a fair bit to break the old firm dominance though.

It usually depends on what kind of mood i am in to determine what kind of save i will play.

"I want to be, the very best. That no-one ever was!"

Yeah, if you know where that comes from, your as sad as me.

"To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause.”

I ALWAYS start as West Ham. Can’t stand not to :p.

Starting a new career game in MLS. Goal is to win at least one MLS Cup and North American Champions League, racking up whatever other trophies (Pan-Pacific Championship, SuperLiga) I can. Hope to move to Europe eventually, but I've also enabled Korea, Australia and South Africa so good have a few years trying to win another continental crown before moving to Europe, where I have a bunch of leagues enabled. Just started at Canada U-20s as well, if we can make it to the 2011 Youth World Cup I'll be chuffed.

I always start a game as liverpool but m current liverpool save has gotten a bit boring so i've decided to take a break and i downloaded superbladesman's english leagues down to level 10 and i'm working my way up from the bottom with Bartley Green.

"To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause.”

I ALWAYS start as West Ham. Can’t stand not to :p.

"I will travel across the land, searching far and wide." :D

I'm always man utd.....always loved em....

I'm playing a globe-trotting save. The aim is to play in as many different countries as possible. (Generally for a year or so.)

so far: Spain (good), Russia (excellent), Italy (didn't like), Russia World Cup campaign (hated), Ukraine (like Russia with less money) & Brazil (great fun but too many games).

Managing in S America seems to have destroyed my reputation and I'm currently struggling to get a job in Europe. I'd like to bring Brazilian-style to Scandanavia.

A bit eccentric but interesting. My first save was Cambridge United (local club.)

I'm playing a globe-trotting save. The aim is to play in as many different countries as possible. (Generally for a year or so.)

so far: Spain (good), Russia (excellent), Italy (didn't like), Russia World Cup campaign (hated), Ukraine (like Russia with less money) & Brazil (great fun but too many games).

Managing in S America seems to have destroyed my reputation and I'm currently struggling to get a job in Europe. I'd like to bring Brazilian-style to Scandanavia.

A bit eccentric but interesting. My first save was Cambridge United (local club.)

I'd love to do a game like this but my computer isn't powerful enough to run that many leagues.

First Save: Take Rushden and Diamonds to league football and beyond. 3rd season, 23 games, 10th in league 1.

Second Save: Save a Crisis club, however main aim is to reach the top by any means. took Chester down, then won BSN and FAT, came 3rd in BSP and won FAT. Left for tycoon owned Weston Super Mare. Won BSS, Won BSP, Won L2, 2nd in league 1. Now to tackle the championship.

Third Save: round the world. Managed in the US, Sweden, Germany, Spain and India.

The most fun is the first one as i get to fulfil my wishes for the club i support, but the others are fun, especially managing in Germany.

I usually play a journeyman kind of save. In my current career I have spent about 20 days at a Belgian amateur club, 6 months at Farsley in the BSN and 2 months at a Norwegian lower league club. Currently in my fourth season at Hollviken in Sweden, where I have managed my first ever promotion on FM10!

I love the Swedish leagues, short seasons and good quality players available from the other Scandinavian countries; the finances are always a challenge though!

Archived