suggestion for FM2011

Cant we have some wonderkids with boundless potential..............i mean lik some players who just get better and better as they play.................lik cryuff.............messi ..........almost all whose potential knows no bounds............zidane etc

have just a few of them and let them be scouted. but this surely give an interesting twist to the game.

There is no such thing as boundless potential. Even in the game the players you mention above have a PA. It's just that these players have reached their potential and their spread of attributes has caused them to be outstanding players.

There are wonderkids with boundless potential in FM10. However just like the players you have mentioned, they don't just turn up every week. You need to scout them to find them, but they are definitely in the game.

EDIT: When I say boundless, I mean maximum potential the game will allow :thup:

There should be an elite PA - where players surpass their PA and CA for a limited time - perhaps going over the 200 limit.

Not too many - Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo (brazil), etc. were all there at one stage. Now it's Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc. that are up there. There's generally only ever less than 10 players in the world that are the best in their generation.

I just meant to say that could it be possible that a player an outstanding one just becomes even better for a brief period of time..........it may7 come as a result of some boost by his performences or anything...............i mean lik the way rooney or messi is playing rite now.....

messi the way he played last season had reached his full potential........he has gone past that rite now.............i mean just have a variable sort of PA within 3-5% of his highest PA........Sometimes that happens in real life as welll...........KAKA was unstoppable in 2007.....So was Ronaldo , so was zidane at a point of time........everytime people believed they had reached thier peak and they bettered it...... i was lukin for that sort of thng in FM as well..............

I think people are getting confused about what PA actually refers to. You cannot surpass it in real life, it is not possible.

Of course you can - why wouldn't you be able to?

Eddie McGoldrick for example :D

Of course you can - why wouldn't you be able to?

Eddie McGoldrick for example :D

Of course you can't, otherwise it wouldn't be potential. The only thing that improves is ability, everyone has a ceiling on how good they could be with perfect coaching and facilities and there is no way to surpass this.

Archived