Football Manager Ipod Questions?

• SI Staff
1. How many seasons can you do?

25 seasons, after which the game gives you a summary of your likely post-football career (based on how you performed in the game) and also a stat attack showing how things went.

2. How close is the game to Football Manager handheld standards?

The game is an evolution of FMH PSP, it shares much of its codebase with that product (so yeah its fairly close, main difference being I've been listening to feedback from the last FMH PSP release and trying to tweak the engine to remove anything which people mentioned was an issue with it).

Having the games share the codebase in this way should help both products because the iPhone game can be updated by us much more easily than the PSP - this should allow us to effectively continually polish the game engine on an on-going basis in the same way we do with FM PC.

3. Is it 2 player?

No it isn't - solo play only I'm afraid.

4. Can you change the view?

If you mean 'in match' there are 3 match views - zoomed, full pitch and commentary mode.

Hope this helps,

Marc

• SI Staff
Another question.. Do you have any plans to add additional countries/leagues?

I'm personally missing Sweden on that list.. :)

Nothing is scheduled at present with regards to adding in new countries/leagues - I want to ensure that I support the game properly and fix any glitches people discover before we start looking into that sort of thing, quality not quantity and all that ;)

(but long term yeah we'll consider new leagues and monitor requests made here to help guide us as per usual)

Archived