Match preferences

Due to my laptop not being good enough I cant watch the match highlights as it is just too jerky that you cant even tell whats happening.

I watch them in commentary only mode and like to be on the nformation screen.

Is there anyway of pre setting this as the option rather than having to set it up at the start of each game?

Cheers

I think you can go into options before starting/loading a game and configure the default view of the match - I could be wrong though, not at home to check! I'm fairly sure I remember at least being able to disable 3d mode, and pretty sure you can also chose between 2d and text only.

As a side note, have you made sure your graphics drivers are up to date? I have a pretty small, low-powered laptop which was a nightmare to begin with, but after updating everything in sight, I can now run 2d mode perfectly, and 3d mode is watchable, but not completely fluid..

Some more configuration options like this would be really useful.

I start out watching matches in full match mode to get some tactics working but then I switch to extended mode to make it go faster. But then when the next match starts it always starts in extended because that's what I ended on. I usually miss a few minutes before I can set it to full match so it'd be cool if I could just set it so it always starts in full match highlights.

where it has TV View at the top, click it and change it to classic view, also change highlights to none and commentary only. make sure you do it at the first opportunity (maybe teamtalk) that way it should save the preference

Archived