where to dowload fm 08

FM 08 is thus far the most addicting football manager game that ive played, however i dont own the game anymore and was just wondering if anyone knew where to download it from. i have looked at the sega shop thingy but its not there, and i have tried to download it from many websites but i always found it too complicated (and illegal). so if anyone knows where to buy/download it from on the web that would be great.

i said i tried to download it from websites but found that they were illegal, so didnt. about the ebay thing, after you install it on one computer doesnt that mean you cant do it on another computer

FM08 has no such copy protection

Google's such a great tool you know. I simply searched for 'Australian online stores' and I found a wealth of online stores operating in Australia as well as portals that search where you can buy something from a number of different sources.

Unforetunately I can't find FM08 anywhere in Australia.

As for downloads, well I don't think FM08 was ever downloadable.

I think you'll have to buy it overseas. Either that or just play FM10. It's great you know.

In two to three years time, Football Manager 2010 is going to cost exactly the same price! :D

Probably, I can't understand why there's something so mind defyingly boggling about that. FM is released each year so it's going to depreciate more rapidly than most titles. In two to three years FM12, or even FM13, will be out and FM10 will be old news.

Archived