[FMHi] Feedback after first session

- Enable not only monthly autosaving but also save every 5/10 minutes. If you have a session of scouting/tactics/fiddling, a crash can happen which might lose your progress as you are not progressing a month.

- Top right "Mail" icon, give an indication when new mail is available as per FM

- In positions screen of a player, hide the positions he doesn't play, rather than having white circles as placeholders

- In player search screen in the "Filter Criteria" field, put in a "cross" to enable you to quickly empty the field, rather than having to use the keyboard to backspace (as Mobile Safari has in the address field

Some more:

- Allow us to bid more than our current budget allows, in anticipation of player sales during negotiation stage.

- Timestamp Save Games using HH:MM format. There certainly does seem to be space to show it visually. It doesn't help me decide which savegame to choose if both the manual and autosave are from the same day, with no indicaton which one was the latest

More to come as I play some more

• SI Staff
I must say i quite hate how this (originally) psp forum is getting filled with Ipod fans :(

Both games share the same codebase so its sensible for the forum to be shared, I for one am very pleased to see everyone :D

In options ;).

Yes, in options I have the option "Automatic Monthly Save" Yes/No

But that's not what I'm asking for. That feature autosaves once I progressed one in-game month.

I want an option to save in 5/10/15 etc. real time intervals.

As I said if you are on a session where you are not necessarily progressing as you are scouting/fiddling and it crashes, you lose your whole session.

Please check the icon it should subtle change to indicate when there is mail waiting ...
Thank yes, just noticed now the open/closed envelope thing

While noticeable Marc would it not be useful to also put a number there too make it less harder to miss that you have new items?

Luis, this has nothing to do with the date we joined.

I've been playing FMH from the beginning so I think I have the right to express my own opinion in here!

You do know this thread is about the game not the forum :rolleyes:

You want the off-topic thread :p

Please check the icon it should subtle change to indicate when there is mail waiting ...

True but you only see this on the home screen - everywhere else the button is the home button. So you have to go home before you can see the status of the news. So after a 'continue' it may show you a page of results and the button in the top right is the home button. You don't know at that point if there is any news. Although I have found hitting continue takes you to the news screen if there is unread news so it's not a show stopper! ;)

Archived