iPhone selection view?

• SI Staff
Just got and must say so far am impressed! However one thing is slightly annoying the selection view on the club screen dosnt work? Was hoping for maybe morale' date=' condition, form, av rating etc but it just seems to be the same as position view? Or us it just me?[/quote']

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

The selection view is working as intended - that view shows players positions sorted by 'selection' then position.

The 'position view' shows the player position sorted by just their position (regardless of selection).

I understand what you were looking for (ie. the 'selection view' with single player rows and more info) but I intentionally limited things to a dual row system (or the pitch visible) to try and minimise the amount of scrolling required when selecting a team and suchlike.

(that being said as with all aspects of the game I'll be monitoring feedback and tweaking accordingly)

• SI Staff
Thanks for the reply' date=' but what do u mean by selection then position, what is selection looking at when sorting?[/quote']

Selection = whether a player is picked in the team or not (so your selected team is shown at the top of the view).

Apologies for any confusion in my explanations - we tend to use some terms as 'standard' in house and its easy to forget that other people might not understand them quite as easily.

Archived