A feature request for FM 2010 on the iPhone

Please, please, please can you implement a way to change the sort order in searches? (For example, so that you can sort each column ascending or descending.) Navigating 172 pages of "contract expiring" players in order to find the ones with the closest expiry is a bit of a grind.

(And if I've missed it and the feature's already there, apologies, but I can't find it.)

Regarding player selection, I think it would be better if players are swapped when moving from the subs bench to the first team or vice versa: at the moment the substitute can go into the first team but the first team player drops out completely.

• SI Staff
Regarding player selection, I think it would be better if players are swapped when moving from the subs bench to the first team or vice versa: at the moment the substitute can go into the first team but the first team player drops out completely.

Do you mean during a match or on the squad screen?

Do you mean during a match or on the squad screen?

Squad selection and it looks like swapping occurs when one drags and drops BUT does not when using the selecting method i.e. Tapping on S1 then DR or the name of the player in that position.

I have just discovered this.

For example, you want to sub your DL because he is having a bad game. Your ML will also play in this position so you might want to move your ML to DL and then sub the poor performance. Currently you cannot move players to another position, you can only sub them. (Hope that makes sense !!!)

Can this be added within an update.

So far, great game !!!! IMO Almost as good as the PSP version. There are a couple of missing features, otherwise excellent. This is a "first release" of the game so it will not be perfect. Good advantage with Ipod/IPhone is the way updates can be added. Changes and improvements can always be made as we go along. This cannot be done with the PSP.

I have just discovered this.

For example, you want to sub your DL because he is having a bad game. Your ML will also play in this position so you might want to move your ML to DL and then sub the poor performance. Currently you cannot move players to another position, you can only sub them. (Hope that makes sense !!!)

Can this be added within an update.

So far, great game !!!! IMO Almost as good as the PSP version. There are a couple of missing features, otherwise excellent. This is a "first release" of the game so it will not be perfect. Good advantage with Ipod/IPhone is the way updates can be added. Changes and improvements can always be made as we go along. This cannot be done with the PSP.

I've found that you are able to do this if you drag and drop: slide your finger sideways over the player first (so the device doesn't think you are scrolling up/down) and drag over the one want to replace. Given that this works I don't understand why swapping doesn't take place if the selecting method doesn't work.

I've found that you are able to do this if you drag and drop: slide your finger sideways over the player first (so the device doesn't think you are scrolling up/down) and drag over the one want to replace. Given that this works I don't understand why swapping doesn't take place if the selecting method doesn't work.

I just tried it, thanks very much. (Still getting used to things as I only got last night). Thanks for letting me know.

• SI Staff

Yeah, it is possible as you have just explained. It's not ideal or perfect, but it's something we will look to improve.

Archived