Top scorer in a single season, what's your's

Hi, fm player's

I've just taken Sunderland up from championship to the prem and Darren Bent has just scored 51 goal's in a season. He's scored 41 in the league and his 51 come from 55 starts and 3 sub's. This is the first time a striker has done this for me. This work's out at 0.927 in goal's to starts.

A little bit about my save. I started off at spur's and finished 8. sunderland approached me and i said yes. They had got to fa cup final which i played for them and beat everton. I got to first round after group stage in euro comp. Darren played 10 game's in euro and scored 10 goal's He played in 3 other cup games and didn't score a goal(Fa cup, league cup).

I'm sure some of you can better this and i would love to know what your record is in a season.

Fernando Torres - 59 goals in 51 games.

Easily the best striker in the game

10.1 Patch, when the game come out.

76 goals, hero stuff.

Records.png

Torres ftw.

would love to see the screen shot of the breakdown of where torres scored the goals, should be an impressive tally in europe

I don't have that save anymore, thats getting on 6 months ago now isn't it?

I remember though, he scored 46 in the league.. which is confusing because that says the top scorer is that Tommy guy. Never noticed before!

Had the easiest FA Cup/Carling Cup run which he bagged ALOT in and my CL group was insanely easy (Zenit got hit for 13 I think in 2 games, not all from Torres though, he wasn't that good :p).

Shame I still don't have the save. It was definitely 46 in 37 though.

Irish regen, Alan Ward on CM03/04. 47 goals in a season played abot 50 games I think cat remember exactly though.

He only cost £6.5M from La Liga, Think it was Mallorca and got the 47 goals on his debut season

Edin Dzeko reached 50 for me as Man Utd in about 46 games at the end of my second season by scoring 4 in the second last league game of the season and then another 4 in the FA Cup final. Bojan has passed 50 for me on 08 and 09 but this was the first on 10.

The 49 assists is just as impressive to be honest.

Mine is Paloschi 52 in 52 for Everton as a lone striker.

Ribéry was absolutely devestating on that first 10.1 patch! :)

hulk for me as dortmund in the bundesliga scored 49 league goals.

also won world player of the year two years in a row.

moreover the bundesliga only plays 34 games a season

moreover he was out injured for a month. best player you can buy from outside eng, spa, ita

A guy named Robert McCormick amused me once, 29 league goals in 13 league matches (9 starts), 6 in his debut, a lot of injuries including one in January that kept him useless until the last two games of the season, and still managed to be the league top scorer.

I'm not English so I can't understand why a 26-year old Englishman would come from Belize to semi-pro Greenwich Borough in Kent League, and why he was in Belize in the first place. More understandably, Orient stole him in the following season and he went zero from zero there.

Takesure Chinyama for me at Legia. Did cack in my first season, summat clicked in the 2nd because he got 26 in the league (out of 30) and about 15 in the Polish Cup and Europe League. Quality player.

hi, dont take this the wrong way mate...... but if you dont have the save anymore, then how did you get this screenshot ? just wonderin pal .

When the game first come out, I was an avid poster in the Man City thread.

Saw this thread, went to around page 10/11 in the Man City thread, grabbed this screenshot and posted in here.

Yeah, I am that smart.

When the game first come out, I was an avid poster in the Man City thread.

Saw this thread, went to around page 10/11 in the Man City thread, grabbed this screenshot and posted in here.

Yeah, I am that smart.

thats fair enough, like i said, was just wondering .

looking at the assists I would guess you used a corner tactic

Thats a bit of an assumption. I use my own corner tactic that is very effective - nothing like the lurker, with the two players in each position but in my corner set-up allows my left centre back to score alot of goals - theres a fine line between cheating and using a sound tactic that aloows you to prosper. ;)

Ok it may not be not be the big teams like Liverpools or Man United's and may not be the best player in the world but in terms of club status and player reputation...

Jon Macken - Dunfermline Athletic - 40 goals in 40 starts. And I still took the SFL 1st division title right to the last day! Damn my leaky defence!

Cameron Jerome come to ma Ahtlone Town side for one season and scored 33 before moving onto Betis. Darn good for a small club!

Also, Marlon Harewood put in 40 for my league one Notts Co side.

Archived