Late Goals!!

Hi guys,

I am managing Man Utd in 2016 and I have an amazing team with players like Messi, however it seems like my team cannot score until the second half (between 60 and 90 mins) can someone help me by changing my tactics slightly? Thanks

I am sick to death of teams scoring late goals against me. I know this doesn't help just venting.

Man U beat me 6-5 in the Carling Cup Final, they score 3 goals in stoppage time. Now, just got knocked out of CL by Barca, they score a crucial away goal in the 120min. I'm not sure I can take anymore bad luck :(

See: Arsenal. Haven't they scored a ridiculous amount of late goals this season?

At OP: IMO, it's best to start with a very high tempo at the beginning of the game and high mentalities. If playing against weaker teams, use 'i expect a win' to make sure they're not too complacent at the beginning

Now I have lost the Prem title by one point because Birmingham scored a goal in the 93rd minute, last game of the season to give Man City the Prem.

Just to confirm I have lost the following now due to stoppage time goals in one season.

Carling Cup Final - 3 stoppage time goals.

Champions League quarter finals - 1 stoppage time goal knocked me out.

Prem title - Late goal by Birmingham 93rd minute - also at 1-1 I have a penalty turned down on 88mins.

Whoever programs these games is one sick puppy :(

Archived