take a look

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it shows the four players you have injured yet it says liverpool have 3 players out injured and doesn't say who ;)

if that isn't what your trying to say then i have no idea mate :/

good answer, but thats not what i was looking for, lets try again !!

My guess is that if people are still guessing it's more likely than not that not too much is wrong at all :)

surely what i think wrong must be wrong, cause it would never happen in real life. arsen wenger, beneitiz mourinho, and fergie will defo have a go at FA about it!!

playing on new years day generally happens, or has done before, and 9 games in decemeber isnt unusual, fulham played 7 in decemeber this season

just cant see what this is at all

totally agree with you there, but its not what i am looking for.

seriously, its really bad!! and would never happen in real life.

Is it teams from other ends of the country playing each other on new year's day?

Isn't that one of the dates they attempt to regionalise the fixtures where possible?

They used to but not so much anymore but they try not to make the teams travel too far yes.

They used to but not so much anymore but they try not to make the teams travel too far yes.

I think lower down in the leagues they still have derbies on these days. Fairly sure that in the PL they avoid the derbies but try and pair up clubs who are reasonably close, like Liverpool vs Bolton, Pompey vs West Ham etc.

Archived