I have bought Ipod FM 2010

• SI Staff
I have bought it on apple store and how long do I have wait to put on my ipod?

I dont want buy it again because if i do then it will double my moneys!!

How come I havnt got the game now when I have bought it!?

If you've purchased via. the PC/Mac then they will download onto that computer automatically and be transferred to your iTouch/iPhone when you sync with the computer.

(if you want them straight away its possible to purchase on the device itself through the store and then when you next sync with your computer it'll do the reverse (ie. back it up onto your computer).

Hope this helps,

Marc

• SI Staff
I got the game now and it is like CM 01/02 all over again! :)

Glad you're enjoying it - tbh thats entirely where the 'inspiration' and 'style' for the game came from* :D

*With a slight 'nod' to the earlier CM2 navigation interface ..

when my goal keeper(J,REINA) been sent off and i took the striker off and then try replace goal keeper(D.CAVALLERI) over sent off goal keeper(J,REINA) but it wont let me!! So my goal keeper(D.CAVALLERI) is now striker BUT there nobody in goal in for next 5 mins!!!

when my goal keeper(J,REINA) been sent off and i took the striker off and then try replace goal keeper(D.CAVALLERI) over sent off goal keeper(J,REINA) but it wont let me!! So my goal keeper(D.CAVALLERI) is now striker BUT there nobody in goal in for next 5 mins!!!

You have to drag players over eachother's names to swap position. For instance, click on the substitute keeper's name and drag him to Reina's position and then they'll swap. Clicking on the player (as you would to make a substitution) doesn't work.

Archived