Idea for scouting

Hey all. I have done a search and couldn't find any result's but please feel free to direct me to the thread if there is one and also if this is already implemented in the game then tell me how to do it!

Ok, so when I scout a player I would like to be able to scout him by position also. Example:

Ariton1.png

Ariton2.png

When I scout this player the scout comes back and compare's him to my AM, where as if I bought him I would train and use him as a MR/AMR. Since he is natural in the 4 position's I think it would be alot better if I could scout him in the position I want to play him. Like, tell my scout to scout this player in the MR position, then he compares him to my current MR.

What are you're thought's on this?

Kirkham88

Completely agree, it is not very helpful knowing that Simao isn't as good as Gerrard on the right wing when I am actually using Gerrard as an AMC and wanting Simao to be compared to Rodriguez.

Sorry have re-read the opening post. You mean you want the little drop down box like in the coach reports for your own players where you can change the position that the coach comments on??

No, it's when i'm scouting players not in my team who I want to buy. Sorry should have made it a bit clearer :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah i agree with you there pal. It was a bit of an issue for me when i found a player perfectly suited to play as a striker but because his natural position was Right mid they scouted him in that position.

I use the coach reports for my own players quite often and I sometimes forget that this feature isn't already in the game. Quite annoying really, especially when I'm scouting a player like the one in the OP who has multiple natural positions.

Definitely something that I would like to see in the game :thup:

The problem is that the scout can only guess on other positions as he may only play AMC for his current club so they would never see him play enough on the wing to offer a detailed report. This could be why this has not been put into the game.

The problem is that the scout can only guess on other positions as he may only play AMC for his current club so they would never see him play enough on the wing to offer a detailed report. This could be why this has not been put into the game.

That would make sense but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Scout report

Positions

As you can see here, I can only get reports in him as an AMC, despite actually playing more games as a striker. In fact the scout doesn't even mention the striker position.

That is very true. There must be someway SI can implement it into the game though. Even just a rough idea of how he plays in a certain postion because we as managers can look at his stats and see if he would be good or not. I really just want to know what his CA and PA are compare to my current player. Not the numbers for CA and PA but just if he has the potential to be better than my current player.

Archived