Real Madrid way too easy... haha...

Wow, I got curious of using a 4222 with Real madrid... with the 2 AMC as Kaka and Ronaldo, with loads of freedom etc... Fun as heck!

Obviously, it was easy, with so much talent, but it was beautiful football. Benzama and Higuain became lethal with Kaka and Ronaldo behind them... I found them to be lacking the appropriate CM's for this system, so before I saved and walked away I put in some bids for January for some hefty bruisers... We'll see...

Interestingly, I occasionally pop Ronaldo and Kaka outside when I notice the opponents drop in 1 or 2 DM... Kaka is great as an Inside Forward Support and cutting in and putting balls through to the ST's...

Anyhow- despite not having the 'proper' CM's in my mind, I was tearing through the league and conceding rarely... very rarely... the possession has been the most surprising part. I set passing to short, tempo slower, deeper line, etc... and shout to pass to feet, and tick down most players runs with ball 1 tick... I'm seeing beautiful pass and go football... Ramos has been amazing in support, I'm looking for someone on the left like to do the same... Arbeloa isn't cutting it.

When I've been getting up 2 goals in 2nd half, I'm dropping the CM's to DM's, and dropping Kaka down to CM and subbing in another CM for one of the ST's and playing Ronaldo as a ST.... It's working well... but I obviously need to deepen my CM/DM talent, the current R. Madrid CM's aren't that kind of guy...

Clearly the 4222 won't work with Luton Town or Gillingham... For craps sake, I've got the free role and creativity maxed out for two players standing next to each other! And I don't mind playing LL's, just haven't gotten there yet. I generally play a few saves with the big clubs before I get bored after 10-15 seasons, and then I'll venture down to League 1... actually, my longest save was from FM08 playing Nott'ham Forrest. Took em to Prem and Europe (never won anything substantial, but finished top 8 consistantly till FM09 came out when I was in year 2037)...

This was just a goofy experiment after reading Uncle Sam's wonderful 4222 post.

I know that. Get off my back. I'm just saying Madrid is easy.

thats what the OP is saying too .

I found madrid very easy too , didnt lose a game all season in the league and won by about 20 points . Must admit it was great football to watch , we played some amazing football , ronaldo was like a god . It's hard to know what to do in your second season after that .

Youre obviously a dab hand at FM conquering the game with one of the richest teams.

Your obviously a dab hand at reading comprehension.... I clearly stated that it was only after reading Uncle Sams 4222 post that I was curious to see it, I made it well plain for anyone to read that it clearly was Kaka and Ronaldo...

Get off your high horse, jerk. So according to you, its not allowed to manage any team with good players?

Its a GAME, jackweed. I play it to have FUN.

Your obviously a dab hand at reading comprehension.... I clearly stated that it was only after reading Uncle Sams 4222 post that I was curious to see it, I made it well plain for anyone to read that it clearly was Kaka and Ronaldo...

Get off your high horse, jerk. So according to you, its not allowed to manage any team with good players?

Its a GAME, jackweed. I play it to have FUN.

well said :thup:

Archived