how long to do a season

Depends - I go through phases of having time to play it to hardly getting a few matches in before I have to go and do something.

Generally 2-4 weeks but sometimes longer. Moving house later in the month so I'm trying to cram in all the FM I can get right now! :(

I play my game at a slow pace,so it might take 2 or 3 weeks to finish a season.

that's not slow

takes me about 4-6 months even when i've been unemployed irl :D

then again i play every match for the full 90 minutes. really don't understand why people play using highlights when the best part of the game is seeing your team on the pitch

edit: change that to 3-4 months. 6 is overdoing it. don't think i've ever played a season for that long

In game, a little under a day, maybe 18-20 hours at a guess. depending on how much I'm playing, 3 or maybe just 2 days, or well over a week. I'm averaging slightly under a day a season in game and just about a week a season out of it.

It depends really, i tend to get through them in about a week and a half maybe, although not all my time is spent on this.

Doesnt mean i have a life, just whenever i lose a game i can never be assed playing again :o

About 24 hours of actual game time. This was probably the same for 08 and 09 too.

I allow my assistant to handle teamtalks, opposition player instructions and anything else I can't be bothered with.

The only time it takes longer is when I first start the game and you've got to sort out training, scouting, shortlists, tactics, new coaches etc... Or if I've taken over another club and I have to go through everything again.

I dont get much time to play these days, but when I do, I'm usually watching telly alongside it or playing 360 etc.

It really does depend on how my game is going and what part of the season I am in.

For instance, if I'm in March, I will finish the season before I go to bed/turn it off.

If I'm doing well during a season, i'll play till it inevitably turns to crap.

At the moment, I've done about 4/5 hours and I'm in November. I'll get about 4 hours done tonight so we shall see where I end up. :D

Archived