Will game work okay on my PC? (please assist)

Hi, I have never had Football Manager on the PC, in fact I have never had a PC game, hence my lack of knowledge in this area.

I have a Toshiba laptop, with the following specifications (which honestly mean little to me(

Toshiba A100-522, Inter (RS), Celeron ®, M Prosessor 1.60 GHz, 1.59 GHz, 448 MB of Ram.

Would greatly appreciate someone's assistance on this as I do not want to buy a game that will slow down the laptop.

Thanks!

Hi, I have never had Football Manager on the PC, in fact I have never had a PC game, hence my lack of knowledge in this area.

I have a Toshiba laptop, with the following specifications (which honestly mean little to me(

Toshiba A100-522, Inter (RS), Celeron ®, M Prosessor 1.60 GHz, 1.59 GHz, 448 MB of Ram.

Would greatly appreciate someone's assistance on this as I do not want to buy a game that will slow down the laptop.

Thanks!

Mine worked acceptably on my old laptop 800mhz 256mb ram running one league...wasnt great and eventually became quite boring but yours should run it fine. Also u can set detail level to low/none for other games and have a small database which helps speed

Archived