anyone have a really big injury problem ?

in the mls with new england revolution, took them from bottom too 2nd, with a quater of the season left, i get three injuries to starting players, all ready having 2 key payers injured when taking over, i signed 4 players on free transfers to add some depth to my small and depleted squad, then 3 more players picked up knock and out for 3-5 weeks at a time, i now have 5 starting players and 2 subs injured,

my season is in tatters.

and job on the line, happened to anybody else

Reducing the intensity of the training will do no harm but I've noticed something that is either intentional or a complete coincidence. When starting a new game what have you set your previous experience to? Like most people I had my previous experience set to automatic and was getting loads of long term injuries. I then noticed that if you set your past experience to international manager then the amount and intensity of injuries is considerably reduced. I've noticed this with both big and small clubs.

Frankly, I get the same amount of injuries whether I put physical (and overall training) on light or heavy. Which is a lot. I've put physical training on light for the current season after friendlies, and the injuries just come.

Letting players rest between games - 3 days currently - doesn't seem to have any effect either. Neither tackling hard or normal (which I'm using now) in games etc. Huge amounts of injuries in this game are just the norm for me.

The only antidote I have for this is big squads.

Archived