Transfer Windows

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> no. not got there yet.

Why am i answering? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know either but can anyone please tell me because it is anoying that it as grayed out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> When your game starts and you see load etc go to preferences there and you can activate it there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for that but it does not work becase it is grey but i am going to try bystarting a new game. It is so anoying because my hardwork wont be able to get the transfers when needed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thanks for that but it does not work becase it is grey but i am going to try bystarting a new game. It is so anoying because my hardwork wont be able to get the transfers when needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO when you put your umd in and the psp loads it you see NEW GAME, LOAD GAME, PREFENCES and CREDITS.

goto preferences here and set it. It should work it did for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think for some reason, when you activate disable transfer windows when you start a new game, it works.

However, if you save the game, turn off psp and then later on go to re-load that game, the transfer window preference is greyed out and you cannot disable them anymore (which is a bit annoying)

Archived