am i going mad ???? worst game BUG EVER !!!! no really !

ok so im France at the 2nd round in 2010 WC v Argentina game and France are ripping Argentina apart. 2-0 up with 10min to go and messi pops up with a goal followed by a Diego Milito goal in the 95th min !!!! 2-2 !!!! CRAP !!!!

extra time passes and it goes into penalties !!!!!

Diego Milito steps up and misses !!!!

france score all the pens and win 5-4 on pens ok.... I WIN !!!!!!!

so there i am looking at the Quarter Finals, happy that is Ireland is up against Italy,

Spain v Russia

England v Holland

and Argentina v Serbia

....... wait, what the ???? Argentina v Serbia !!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

so i looked at the match overview of the FRA v ARG and the penalty results are completely wrong to the one i watched "live" it says ARG won 6-5 !!! i looked at the highlights and pens are all wrong !!!! ARG won 6-5 !!!! WTF!!!! then what did i see 5min ago !!! Diego Milito actually scored his pen !!!!!!!

im i going mad ?????

did i imagine it all ??????

known bug from many versions, should be fine if you are running up to date patch, also if your penalty takers are decided before the end of extra time this normally avoids the bug happening too

ive been on both sides of this, lost 5-4 on pens as Newcastle to United in CL final when i was playing it and after the match it said that I had won also happened to me a few times where I thought I had won and turned out the commentary was wrong, I am convinced it must have been commentary from Chris Kamara as he is known to miss the odd goal when commentating

ive been on both sides of this, lost 5-4 on pens as Newcastle to United in CL final when i was playing it and after the match it said that I had won also happened to me a few times where I thought I had won and turned out the commentary was wrong, I am convinced it must have been commentary from Chris Kamara as he is known to miss the odd goal when commentating

Haha, he missed Vande Borre red, he thought it was a sub!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoO-05gqWc&feature=PlayList&p=B6A9BE62DC512528&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=33

Archived