Dutch league bug

I started a game in holland. I took Go ahead Eagles (predicted 7th) and won the league (i admit, they have a pretty nice squad). Anywayz, enough bragging done, i encountered a problem. It's now july 6th, and the new fixture list hasn't loaded. The big problem in this is, that I start with financial troubles, no money, and spending more wages then my board wants. I made a 2.6m euro profit, but since the new fixture list hasn't come yet, Im still in jupiler league (2nd league), and my board doesn't give expectations, and no money, and no more wage money. Hence, I cannot sign any players of eredivisie quality yet, which will pose a big problem for next season (especially since i got about 14 squad players atm). I was going to use the friendlies to determine the formation, which is also impossible now, since I don't know who I will sign, so I don't know which formation would suit my players. Anyone encountered this bug? Any way to fix it? @ SI peoplez: do you need screenies/saves, or do you know about this? Im now gonna testplay on to see what happens, but im not too hopefull (obviously).

Archived