Have Wonderkid on loan for eternity [Annoying Bug]

Really annoying bug I have a wonderkid on loan at Chelsea. His loan has expired but he hasn't come back to me, still registered as a loan player. I cannot recall him, I cannot terminate his contract I cannot release him as a free player. On top of that he cannot play at Chelsea as he is ineligible. So he is at Chelsea for 3 years now (till his contract runs out).

16691214.jpg

81214598.jpg

52808883.jpg

This has happen to me three times now.

Once when I transferred a player and for some strange reason he was still stuck as a player on my team. I couldn't play him because he was ineligible. His team couldn't play him because he was registered to my squad. So he sat there not being able to play any more. What was more bizarre was his club kept offering him a contract which meant he was stuck between clubs for 10 years and every 3 months he would complain about how he deseres first team football which decreased my clubs morale.

Exactly the same has happened for me in 2 separate saves on 10.3. First it was Nathaniel Clyne for my Arsenal side, in the end I had to sell him for £0 just so it would stop annoying me getting bids for him every day.

Then the same happened with a really good regen on my Barca game. It has been reported in the bugs forum but it doesn't look like anyone has taken any notice of it tbh :(

I am fairly sure that you have encountered this bug. It has not been fixed AFAIK and according to that thread it seems that SI have not even been able to recreate it thus far, as they want/need a save game from before the loan offer was made.

I am fairly sure that you have encountered this bug. It has not been fixed AFAIK and according to that thread it seems that SI have not even been able to recreate it thus far, as they want/need a save game from before the loan offer was made.

They want saved games before the loan. Trouble is you cannot tell if a loan player will return to the club UNTIL the loan has expired which is usually 3months to a year. :confused:

Their only hope is if someone has an appropriate autosave on and encounters this 'seemingly rare' bug.

You still wont be able to catch it until the loan is over Unless you save every time a loan takes place and store the data else well until 3months - a year?

OK so I've used FMIRE to make his contract expire. It has now expired but is still under Chelsea. I cannot sign him as he is uninterested. Anything I can do with FMIRE to make him come back to my club?

can you not now release him on a free and then once he has left, use FMRTE to change his club to yours and then remember to change his contract start and end dates. Not sure if this will work but worth a go.

Save the game though before you do anything just in case it goes pete tong.

I've released him on a free but he is still with Chelsea for some reason. Can't see an option on FMRTE to add him onto my club.

Hmmh - I have just gone in to FMRTE and you are right. The only thing I can suggest then is that in FMRTE add yourself anyour club as his favourites and then try and resign him. Pay him what he wants and then load FMRTE back up again if he signs and then change his contract details to what you had them for previously.

Alternatively, if you have a save game before you released him, use FMRTE and remove the loan contract - i do not have any players on loan from my club to see if this works or not so I am just guessing here. If not then I am all out of ideas.

Sorry

Hmmh - I have just gone in to FMRTE and you are right. The only thing I can suggest then is that in FMRTE add yourself anyour club as his favourites and then try and resign him. Pay him what he wants and then load FMRTE back up again if he signs and then change his contract details to what you had them for previously.

Alternatively, if you have a save game before you released him, use FMRTE and remove the loan contract - i do not have any players on loan from my club to see if this works or not so I am just guessing here. If not then I am all out of ideas.

Sorry

Trouble with that is I am removing the current Chelsea manager which affects my current game as Chelsea at the moment is a top 3 side after being middleish team for the last 10 years.

Happened to me many of times, realease him then just approach to sign him again he should sign for you, this is what ive always done when this bug has happened to me.

Also when sending your main kids out on loan save the game before agreeing the loan, also loads that dont state the players role are most often the ones that are bugged.

Happened to me many of times, realease him then just approach to sign him again he should sign for you, this is what ive always done when this bug has happened to me.

Also when sending your main kids out on loan save the game before agreeing the loan, also loads that dont state the players role are most often the ones that are bugged.

The problem is with that solution is:-

1) I could have 4/5 players on loan so I can't have 4/5 games saved.

2) If I loan a player out for a year, save it. After a year the bug happens, what can I do? go back to the previous save and do the whole season again?

The way to fix this, where your situation is now, is to wait until he signs for another club, then use FMRTE to swap him and a player from your U18s or reserves, someone who has no future. :thup:

IIRC, you can't just move a player from one club to another, you must use the swap feature. Good luck.

The problem is with that solution is:-

1) I could have 4/5 players on loan so I can't have 4/5 games saved.

2) If I loan a player out for a year, save it. After a year the bug happens, what can I do? go back to the previous save and do the whole season again?

save before you accept to alow him to leave onloan then when he goes on loan click on him in your reserve team if he is in the other teams colours then thats when you need to reload, sorry i didnt say this in my above post.

Also believe if it doesnt say hes out on loan at the team when you have clicked him its the bug to not 100% on that though

The way to fix this, where your situation is now, is to wait until he signs for another club, then use FMRTE to swap him and a player from your U18s or reserves, someone who has no future. :thup:

IIRC, you can't just move a player from one club to another, you must use the swap feature. Good luck.

No can do, it seems Chelsea don't have no control over him. He is stuck in the Chelsea squad but he is out of contract. At the moment he is not under contract with any club.

Such a shame as well as he is an epic midfielder. Box to Box as well. Those are very hard to come by.

BTW what does League Registration under Relations in FMRTE mean? I set it to Man Utd gave it 100 value and it doesn't seem to register the player with Man U?

save before you accept to alow him to leave onloan then when he goes on loan click on him in your reserve team if he is in the other teams colours then thats when you need to reload, sorry i didnt say this in my above post.

Also believe if it doesnt say hes out on loan at the team when you have clicked him its the bug to not 100% on that though

Oh I see what you mean. If he appears under the loan team colour it means it has been bugged? Is this 100% tho? If he appears under my team colours this bug can never happen? This bug has made me wary about sending players out on loan again as I am scared it may happen again.

I believe thats right, when i had finally noticed the bug it had happened to 7/8 of my loanees.

it hasnt happened to me in a while seems if i just accept the offers where they offer my player a role in the team it doesnt happen.

I just checked if you go to the loan team, click the squad page, click your player you have sent on loan to, he appears as the loan team colours not your colours?

I just checked if you go to the loan team, click the squad page, click your player you have sent on loan to, he appears as the loan team colours not your colours?

if you do it that way look for the on loan from your team if that isnt there then its the bug,

The way i ment about colours was go into your reserves or youth team wherever the player is and click on him there if hes in the other teams colours then this is the bug to

This happened to me with Jay-Emannuel Thomas. What I did was I opened FMRTE and went to the contract page. I selected the expiration date of the contract and made it the day after the day of my present game. Make it the next day and terminate the contract. Quickly after that offer him a new contract. You may have to pay more for him but it's worth it if the youngster is any good.

if you do it that way look for the on loan from your team if that isnt there then its the bug,

The way i ment about colours was go into your reserves or youth team wherever the player is and click on him there if hes in the other teams colours then this is the bug to

Yeah ok I understand now.

This happened to me with Jay-Emannuel Thomas. What I did was I opened FMRTE and went to the contract page. I selected the expiration date of the contract and made it the day after the day of my present game. Make it the next day and terminate the contract. Quickly after that offer him a new contract. You may have to pay more for him but it's worth it if the youngster is any good.

Thats what I did but the problem now he doesn't want to rejoin. I set it so his favourite club is Man Utd and that didn't help either.

Maybe he wants an assurance of a better role in the team? Better wages? Tbh honest if he gets picked up by another team, you could do a player swap and give that team one of your rubbish players in exchange for him. I don't think it can be considered immersion breaking since the bug is just that in the first place. Make sure you save before you do these things too.

No offered him first team and the maxiumn wage (£375,000 I think) and he still didn't accept.

What does League Registration under Relations in FMRTE do? Does anybody know?

You can just use the "Swap Players" function of FMRTE, then just trade the player you want with your worst youth player.

Like I alraedy said Chelsea don't have no control over him. He is stuck in the Chelsea squad but he is out of contract. At the moment he is not under contract with any club. The swap feature isn't shown in FMRTE as he had no club.

No one seems to be interested in him either.

Like I alraedy said Chelsea don't have no control over him. He is stuck in the Chelsea squad but he is out of contract. At the moment he is not under contract with any club. The swap feature isn't shown in FMRTE as he had no club.

No one seems to be interested in him either.

Just testing it now, I certainly can swap unattached players, as well as those with expired contracts with no issues. All you do is go to the player in your team that you want to swap, select swap players - type in the name of the player that you want to swap, press the tick in the search box and then save the state.

Just testing it now, I certainly can swap unattached players, as well as those with expired contracts with no issues. All you do is go to the player in your team that you want to swap, select swap players - type in the name of the player that you want to swap, press the tick in the search box and then save the state.

The swap option doesn't appear for me for unattached players. :confused:

37580564.jpg

Archived