Yo Yo Stats and Low Scoring Games

Please can one of you experts help? Certain players - for newcastle martins and ameobi - their stats go from finishing 13 to finishing 20 at random parts of the season. Is this a "feature"? I know if someone is injured etc then stats dip a couple on PC version which is fair enough. Can anyone advise me?

Also all my games are worryingly low scoring. I have never seen so many nil nils. 2 seasons in a row I let in the least and scored the least. I get the odd 4 - 0 but can anybody help? Thanks guys.

Please can one of you experts help? Certain players - for newcastle martins and ameobi - their stats go from finishing 13 to finishing 20 at random parts of the season. Is this a "feature"? I know if someone is injured etc then stats dip a couple on PC version which is fair enough. Can anyone advise me?

Also all my games are worryingly low scoring. I have never seen so many nil nils. 2 seasons in a row I let in the least and scored the least. I get the odd 4 - 0 but can anybody help? Thanks guys.

Archived