Manc United.

Okay this is my second game in the season against united, but ive just noticed that they are using possibly the gayest formation ever created. and alex fergy is still manager btw since im only on my first season.

is this formation normal

v6hmyr.png

I often use this formation to grind out results

The two DMs are more like deep lying playmakers and can pick balls out for the CMs, who act as advanced playmakers getting forward and playing balls into the strikers

the wingbacks are set to fairly attacking mindset and they can give brilliant assistance down the flanks if they have the requisite pace and stamina

overall, it mightnt be as defensive as you think

I often use this formation to grind out results

The two DMs are more like deep lying playmakers and can pick balls out for the CMs, who act as advanced playmakers getting forward and playing balls into the strikers

the wingbacks are set to fairly attacking mindset and they can give brilliant assistance down the flanks if they have the requisite pace and stamina

overall, it mightnt be as defensive as you think

yeah but they can't have expected to do well with Anderson as a DM, Neville as a wing back and Berbatov up front by himself.

yeah but they can't have expected to do well with Anderson as a DM, Neville as a wing back and Berbatov up front by himself.

:D

well, considering he wont come and get the ball himself, i wonder how Berbatov will ever get a touch!!

:D

well, considering he wont come and get the ball himself, i wonder how Berbatov will ever get a touch!!

yeah no wonder they lost 2-0 it would be interesting to see how many shots they had and what Berbatov's rating was like. It can't have been that good if he was replaced by Macheda.

About right, when the Mancs play someone half decent they park the bus anyway.

20 years is it now???? Congrats on picking on Uniteds Succesful tactics ( which are completely wrong by the way ) and commiserate yourself in the knowledge that `pool are a spent force as they have been for the last 20 years - And when Torres + Gerrard leave I will smile sweetly knowing that your club is in true decay -

mwah hah aha

"to any moderators, that right there is an upside down apple tree, and the red shirts represent the apples!!!"

Best excuse ever :D

okay okay, on topic.

Seems a bit early to park the bus like that, even when playing away to Chelsea :confused: Changes in club reputations are probably not to be blamed for that by April 2010...

Final chance lads, keep it on topic. Cheekylad, I'd keep comments like that to yourself, or the Football Forum, particularly as you're only one infraction away from a week off.

Ta,

Gills

Archived