New ways to play

Ive recently reinstalled the game after getting distracted from playing by a combination of getting bored and other games to play.

So i thought about playing it differantly and have since started two saves.

1. A single player game.

Using the editor i created a new team and put them in the blue square north (remembering to remove a team as well) and named them Corsirs Of Umbar, from the lord of the rings. And this got me thinking of a lord of the rings theme so i picked a country at random from Europe (Moldova) and edited it to Middle-Earth, EU member and UK region. Then renamed all the cities to things like rivendell, lorien and moria. and created a city called Minas-Tirath in the english region but Middle-Earths Capital, and created a stadium there.

Then lastly i made the stadium my teams and hey presto! a lord of the rings team in the english leagues :)

i have since edited the badge and flags from moldovian to Middle-Earthian

2. A multiplayer game.

I always have a second game with my brother on the go,ethier staring blue square north/south or him as newcastle and me as Notts County but this time i wanted somthing differant so we started it as normal but chose 2 obscure extra league systems at random and each had to start in one.

So im in India and hes in China, and ive got a feeling this is gonna be strange :)

Archived